The National Folk Festival has a range of different tickets for ticket buyers:
Ticket Buyer types:
- Adult – 18 years and over (unless Concession or Over 80)
- Concession – A concession ticket is available for those who hold an Australian Pension Card, Dept of Human Services Health Care Card, Department of Veterans Affairs Gold Card or a Full Time Student Card. (Please note, a Seniors card is not valid for a Concession ticket for the 2017 Festival. You MUST hold one of the cards listed above.)
- Over 80s – National Folk Festival offers heavily discounted ticket prices for persons aged over 80 years.
- Youth – Aged 16 & 17 at 13 April 2017
- Child – Aged 7 to 15 at 13 April 2017
- Child U7 – Children under 7 years at 13 April 2017. There is NO CHARGE for this ticket but child MUST be accompanied by a paying adult.
These ticket types are available for:
- Season – A Season Ticket covers Festival entry from 3pm Thursday 13 April 2017 – midnight Monday 17 April 2017
- Season + Camping NB – The EPIC site is closed from 12pm Friday 7 April until 9 am Monday 10 April. Your Season + Camping ticket gives you access to the camping area from 9 am Monday 10 April 2017 to 12 pm (midday) Tuesday 18 April 2017. This ticket is NOT VALID for camping outside these dates.
- Day (Please note: Wristbands for day tickets can only be redeemed on the day of attendance) – A Day ticket for, Friday, Saturday, Sunday or Monday (Day must be chosen at time of purchase (excluding Package of Day Tickets)
- Package of Day Tickets (Please note: Wristbands for day tickets can only be redeemed on the day of attendance) – A Package of Days is a great option for those who can’t attend the whole Festival and want to share the Festival with family or friends. This Package is only available for Adult or Concession buyers (all ticket holders must satisfy the concession criteria) and is only available during Early Bird 2 and 3 periods. This package gives you 4 day tickets for only a bit more than the price of 3 day tickets. Tickets can be used on any day/s of the Festival and by up to 4 different people. Package of Days tickets must have a name on each ticket. If you don’t know who is accompanying you to the festival you may put your name on each ticket but you must be at the ticket office and present your ID when your guest redeems his/her ticket
- Evening – Evening tickets are available at the Gate from 5pm for Friday, Saturday or Sunday, from 3pm on Thursday and between 4-6pm on Monday. All evening tickets are valid from time of purchase until 2am the following morning. They cannot be pre-purchased.
Other ticket types:
The following options are only available with the purchase of a Season with Camping ticket:
- Rent A Tent – Save the hassle of bringing and setting up a tent by renting one of Rent A Tent’s spacious tents (two or four man tents). Rent A Tent tents are available for the nights of 12 – 17 April 2017 (inclusive). Rent A Tent’s can only be accessed from 4pm 12 April. For more information see our Camping page.
- Vehicle Pass – the Vehicle Pass allows you to bring your vehicle into the campgrounds of the festival. Free parking is available at the Wells Station Rd car park.
To View an example of the Rent a Tent tents please click here – needs link to rent a tent page
For detailed information on camping at the Festival, please visit our Camping page
Season ticket holders who wish to upgrade their ticket to Season + Camping may do so for the price specified in our ticketing prices ($120.00 for an adult) at any time prior to the Festival Event by emailing [email protected]
Camping for Young People
Camping for people aged under 18 will only be sold in conjunction with camping to a responsible adult. The Ticket Office will take contact details for the responsible adult.