National Folk Festival Payment Plan Tickets
Pay by Instalment Plan Terms and Conditions
The National Folk Festival (the Festival) has a Pay by Instalment Plan option for those who wish to manage their budget by paying for their ticket/s by instalments over a period.
For the 2017 Festival, the Pay By Instalment Plan option will be available for both Early Bird (EB) 1 and Early Bird (EB) 2 Season tickets, Season Camping tickets and Optional extras for Campers. To take advantage of the plan for EB1 tickets the ticket must be purchased (& the first instalment made) by 30 September 2016. For EB 2, the ticket must be purchased (& the first instalment made) by 10 January 2017.
Tickets purchased under the Pay by Instalment Plan option are paid by regular weekly instalments ending by 28 February 2017. The amount of instalment will vary depending on when you purchase your ticket using the Pay by Instalment Plan option.
Each Pay by Instalment Plan customer is charged a one-off payment of $8.00 to cover administration fees incurred by processing the regular instalments. This is in addition to the $2 booking fee per ticket and the .85% credit card fee on the total transaction amount payable for all pre purchased Festival tickets.
By purchasing a ticket to the Festival under the Pay by Instalment Plan option the purchaser agrees to be bound by the following terms and conditions in addition to the Festival’s Terms and Conditions of sale of tickets and Festival attendance.
Pay by Instalment Plan Terms and Conditions
- The National Folk Festival Pay by Instalment Plan is available from 4 July – 30 September 2016 at EB 1 price and from 1 October 2016–10 January 2017 at EB 2 price. To take advantage of the Plan you must purchase a ticket or tickets under the Pay by Instalment Plan option by 5.00 pm on the end date specified above. The date of purchase is referred to as the ‘commencement date’ under these Terms and Conditions.
- The Pay by Instalment Plan is only available for Season tickets, Season Camping tickets and Optional Extras for Campers at EB 1 and EB 2 prices. It is not available for other discount tickets offered at EB 1 prices.
- All instalments must be finalised by 28 February 2017. Under these Terms and Conditions, this date is known as the ‘completion date’ and the period between commencement date and completion date is referred to as the ‘payment period’.
- The amount of weekly instalment will vary depending on the commencement date. As the full ticket price must be paid by the completion date, the earlier you purchase your ticket under the Pay by Instalment Plan option, the less the amount of each instalment.
- By opting to use the Pay by Instalment Plan to purchase your Festival ticket you authorise the Festival to arrange a transfer of funds from your nominated credit card in specified amounts and intervals.
- Weekly payments will be deducted in equal instalments between 1am and 4am Friday morning (or next business day) via a nominated Visa Credit Card or Mastercard Credit only.
- The first instalment is charged and deducted immediately on purchase plus the $8.00 administration fee, $2.00 booking fee per ticket and .85% credit card fee on the total transaction amount.
- If the Pay by Instalment Plan is entered into between midnight Monday and 4am Friday, the next instalment will be scheduled for the following week.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that:
- you purchase the correct ticket type (particularly if a Concession or age restriction applies as in the case of Over 80s, Youth, Child 7-15 or Child under 7 tickets)
- the account details you have provided are correct
- you notify the Festival if the expiry date on the nominated credit card changes within the payment period, and
- you have sufficient clear funds available on your nominated credit card on the scheduled instalment date throughout the payment period.
- If your credit card is declined at the outset of the Pay by Instalment Plan or during the payment period the Festival will contact you requesting immediate payment. Any fees levied to you by your financial institution will be payable by you.
- The Festival may suspend or cancel your Pay by Instalment Plan if on two consecutive occasions your instalment is declined. The Festival will notify you if it suspends or cancels your Pay by Instalment Plan. Your Pay by Instalment Plan can be reinstated and the weekly instalment will be recalculated from the date of reinstatement to the date of completion.
- If you default on your instalment payments more than twice, the Pay by Instalment Plan will be automatically cancelled and 80% of the payments made to date, excluding all fees, will be refunded.
- If you believe that a withdrawal has been initiated incorrectly, please email [email protected] . You are responsible for contacting the Festival regarding any dispute prior to the completion date.
- If your Pay by Instalment Plan is cancelled by you, for any reason, prior to 29 February before the relevant Festival event, 80% of the payments made to date, excluding all fees, will be refunded.
- No fees paid for tickets purchased under the Pay by Instalment Plan are refundable.
- Tickets purchased under the Pay by Instalment Plan option will only be issued after the final instalment has been processed. This is likely to be on or about 28 February before the relevant Festival event.
- All tickets are subject to the Festival’s Terms and Conditions of sale of tickets and Festival attendance once payment is finalised and the ticket is issued.
If you have any feedback regarding your Pay by Instalment Plan please click here to send us an email [email protected].