2017 Stalls Applications
APPLICATIONS FOR STALLS AT THE 2017 NATIONAL FOLK FESTIVAL ARE NOW OPEN!
The National Folk Festival will be held again next Easter, from Thursday 13 April until Monday 17 April, 2017. We are seeking stallholders to contribute to the colourful village atmosphere of the Festival and who support our creative, community and sustainable activities.
The following information provides details about site size, fees and stall requirements and will assist stallholders in completing the online application form for the 2017 Festival.
Online stallholder applications will close 31 October 2016. For any further enquiries please contact the Stalls Officer Jayne Simon [email protected]
- 2017 Information to Assist in Completing the Application
- 2017 Food Stalls Additional Information
- 2017 Merchandise Stalls Additional Information
- 2017 Community Stalls Additional Information
- 2017 Stall fees
- 2017 Stall Site Plan Grid